Whether you are trying to add a little bit of health to a holiday platter or meal prepping for your week, you’ve got to add these Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein balls to your plan. They are no bake and super simple too!
Don’t get me wrong, I love the yummy food of the holiday, but I like to balance it out with something that’s also good for me too. These are a great pre-workout fuel!
RECIPE (Makes 12 balls)
- ½ cup of peanut butter (or any nut butter of choice)
- 10 dates
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
Let’s make them:
- Add all ingredients minus the coconut and milk to a food processor.
- Processes until smooth, occasionally stirring or adding milk as needed to keep it moving.
- Roll into 12 balls.
- Drop and roll them in coconut flakes.
- Stick them in the freezer/fridge for 10 minutes to harden up a bit.
Jennifer Neilson, 220 RYT
Jennifer is a yoga and meditation teacher for Aurora Yoga Spa. She is also creator/writer of www.BitchinHousewife.com